Monday, February 2, 2009

Classes for the week of 2nd Feb 09

Gosh, how time flies, it's already Feb & I've not been yogaing since CNY holidays, except for Sun but requested for a gentle class as most of us have not been yogaing. With all the indulgence in the sugar, lunches & dinners after dinners, & I do have a tendency to over indulge, I ought to get back to my normal mode of exercise & practice mind control (over cookies, LOL!).

Therefore, the classes lined-up for this week :-


1) Tuesday (3/2/09)

Class : Yoga Core

Instructor : Felix Time : 4.30pm - 5.45pm

2) Friday (6/2/09)

Class : Gentle Flow

Instructor : Keane

Time : 4.30pm - 5.45pm

3) Sunday (8/2/09)

Class : Flow

Instructor : Keane


Time : 11.00am-12.15pm

Please rsvp by e-mail or text me. Kindly bring your own mat, water & towel. See ya!

1 comment:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

welcome be a friend, http://kuchaiyoga72.blogspot.com