Sunday, July 12, 2009

Motivation plzzzz

I have a confession to make, I have not been disciplined and been getting lazy to practise my yoga. It's now only once or 2 times a week (whenever there are classes) as compared to previously, at least 4 times up to 5 times a week, with self practice. Yesterday, I had a choice between taking a nap, swim or yoga and I kept playing it in my mind "yoga, yoga, yoga" & practically dragged myself to the poolside, ready with my yoga mat. But the sun was scorching and the heat was unbearable. Went back up and changed to my swimsuit (well, I was eager to try out my new Victoria Secret's swimsuit). Swam 20 laps, or was it 10 laps??

Since I cut down on my practice, I notice that my indigestion is creeping back, I feel easily stressed out & some bulges are quitely but surely building up.

I kept asking myself, where is my passion, determination, discipline for yoga, where has it gone? Why am I being lazy? Why? Why? Can someone share with me how to put myself back to track?


Classes for the week :-

1) Tuesday 14/07/09

Teacher : Felix

Class : Yoga Core

Time : 3.00pm - 4.15pm


2) Friday 17/07/09

Teacher : Matthew

Class : Gentle Flow

Time : 6.30pm - 7.45pm


At least I know I will be getting 2 yoga classes this week, no matter how lazy I feel :)

1 comment:

Karin said...

hi,

hope some of the reasons in this article will give you the motivation you need...http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_articles.asp?id=196&page=3

Karin