Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Awesome Beginner at it!


My girlfriend whom has just been doing yoga for the 4th TIME with a "real teacher", is super flexible that she amazes all of us and even herself. I said real teacher as she too has her own "personal trainer", the one on TV with the DVD all these while (not sure for how long). Of course all excited & anxious, when she spoke to me this morning, as she wanted to show her other half, currently half the globe away from her, could only see her magnificent flexibility on my blog now. I have been trying but in vain to upload the pictures on facebook, which has been failing on me for the past week. It is taking too long to upload on the blog too, there are more pictures to upload, but just uploading one picture has taken me 30 mins & the other pictures just failed to upload again after the 4th attempt. But I got to do it, there are people waiting to see the pictures..... i wish i have the time to patiently wait for more pictures to upload, but I need my afternoon beauty nap in 10 mins. It was a frantic morning and midday for me, so, I need a nap now before I am non-functional, LOL.

Yippee, as I am waiting for the other picture to upload (failed for the 5th time now), the pictures uploaded on facebook! Can I pleaseeee take my nap now???? But then again, since she's my very "old" friend, I would just bring the laptop into the room and catch a wink or two while waiting for the uploads! Be warned : I might get cranky as I didn't sleep well last night and totally exhausted now.




This picture doesn't really justify her flexibility as she actually had her face to the floor (you know why the picture is not here). Matthew was just letting her feel how its like when you stretch out to the floor with your face, forehead or even your chin. sorry, pictures failed to upload again, but FB was successful, so, those on my FB list, go view the pictures. Nap time!!!

No comments: