Monday, March 2, 2009

Classes for the week of 2nd March 2009

There goes another month and it seems to me that days flies by quickly.

Yoga at the poolside is still in existence, thanks to all the support from keen practitioners whom has been attending since classes started & also to those "newbies" joining the class. And not forgetting the dedicated teachers that travels into the hub of the city sometimes during the peak hours just to share their passion of yoga with us :), as without them, I'd most probably be stagnant at my practice. I said that because, it takes someone with more experience to guide you thru the proper use of muscle groups, or guiding you how to stretch with the right twist & turn of of your legs, arms, spine, etc. In my personal opinion, it makes a lot of difference, when you are doing it correctly, I am able to open up more, in every single way possible, (grinning) mentally, physically & emotionally.


1) Tuesday (03/03/09)

Class : Hatha

Instructor : Felix

Time : 3.00pm - 4.00pm


2) Friday (06/03/09)

Class : Gentle Flow

Instructor : Keane

Time : 4.30pm - 5.45pm


3) Sunday (08/03/09)

Class : Yin

Instructor : Felix

Time : 11.00am-12.15pm


Please rsvp by e-mail or text me. Kindly bring your own mat, water & towel. See ya!

No comments: