Saturday, May 2, 2009

Matthew is coming to teach :)

I am so excited as I finally got the chance to invite Matthew to teach at the poolside, yippeeeeee. Really looking forward to learn from him as the last time I attended his class was 1 year ago! I hope he is still the same as I remembered him to be, gentle, patient & graceful teacher & passionate to share his yoga with students.

Classes for the week of 4th May 2009 :-

1) Mon, (04/05/09)

Time : 4.30pm - 6.00pm

Teacher : Lily Yap

Class : Hatha 2, ending with Yin


2) Fri, (08/05/09)

Time : 6.30pm - 7.30pm

Teacher : Matthew

Class : Gentle Flow


Anyone, everyone is welcome to join the class, drop me a note :)

See you all in class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post made me laugh! He's still the same as before. I'm just as excited as u are & I've missed practising by the pool. Can't wait to see u & reserve a spot for me!

Renee

Anonymous said...

i spend some time to read thru ur blog... it reminds me a lot of sweet memories while teaching you guys... i never remember that i hve taught u guys for such a long time... after reading and seeing the pictures, it gives me more courage to teach after my operation... keep up your practice and i wish i can join some of the classes one day :)

blessing

yogababy said...

Hi Renee

Yes!!! I am all geared-up for class with Matthew this Friday.

Shall reserve a spot for you, I hope it doesn't rain, then it'd be lovely by the poolside.

yogababy said...

Dear Teacher,

Thank you so much for reading thru the blog. yes, we've all enjoyed learning from you & I know that I've learned a lot from you, you are a good teacher. I hope that with the operation, it wouldn't stop you from being a yoga/pilates teacher. Though I know you can't be the "rubber-man" you used to be, give it some time to heal & continue to nourish your body, mind & soul.

See you soon.