Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am loving LULULEMON

I am not being bias when I say I am loving Lululemons. Its unbelievable!!! I left my Power Y Tank unwashed for 9 days, tomorrow will be its 10th day. The 1st day, it was drenched with my sweat & of course, it smells sweaty, just like yours!!!. Left it in the laundry basket for 2 days, then brought it out to air by just hanging it on the hanger.

Today is the 9th day and I had to brave myself by sniffing it. I sniffed it deep & close, LOL. Well, I got to make sure that its as close as it gets. To my amazement, the sweaty smell has disappear into thin air, & it actually smells like I have just washed it!!! How is that even possible, I asked myself. I had to get another opinion, & yes, it does smell like it has just been washed!

Therefore, I conclude that Lululemon is truly anti-stink. If you don't believe me, just try it out! I might be brave enough to actually wear the unwashed tank top for my yoga session tomorrow evening. I probably should put it to the ultimate test!

1 comment:

yogababy said...

I did wear my Lululemon Power Y Tank for the 2nd time for class. Left it unwashed after class & it has been 16 days unwashed, worn twice & it still didn't smell.

Thought of wearing it for the 3rd time, but was afraid of the dust or germs that may be lurking!!