Thursday, September 4, 2008

3 hours a week??

Thank you everyone for your positive feedback/comments.

Well, some of you has mentioned that perhaps 3 classes per week is sufficient. Therefore, to cater to everyone's needs, if you wish to sign-up only 3 classes per week, the following fees applies :-

1) RM180 per person/month.

The time for the classes has yet to be confirmed as it all depends on the crowd's preference. Therefore, please e-mail me or leave your comments here on which hour suits you best.

Dr.Ameen will be coming over tomorrow for the 1st private class-by the pool side, YAY!!! He's such a good teacher, I mean it was my first time practicing with him today at THE Weld, & he made me sweat a lot, I mean a lot. It was such an enjoyable & great workout.

Please come and show your support for the teachers.

No comments: