Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yoga with Felix on Tues, 30/9/08

We had a fabulous class with Felix on Tuesday, somehow practicing by the poolside with the sounds of water, birds chirping away & the sunset just makes it all so good. Even Felix says that we didn't need music in the background when the swallows were busily chirping when we were at sarvasana (corpse pose).

Interestingly, some of us discovered that we simply can't squat as our ankles are tight and rarely stretched. It may seem like a simple pose, but believe me when I say some can't squat with their heels on the floor. Fortunately for me, maybe I had some "squatting" time in my younger days, before GBH or Johnson Suisse.

I could not find my balance initially when we had to stand on 1 leg & stretched the other leg up to waist level with 2 fingers. Somehow, after doing several sets of sun salutation, my head was a little spinning, with all the fresh blood rushing to my head, therefore losing my balance.

Well, looking forward to another class........

No comments: