Monday, September 22, 2008

Gentle Flow on Tues, 23/9/08

There will be a Gentle Flow by Keane. Some of you may know him as Grady, (well, he changed his name recently). Maybe someday, I'll change my name too??

Date : 23/9/08 (Tues)

Venue : Level 5, Menara Bukit Ceylon
Pool Side

Time : 6.30pm (but please be at least 10 mins earlier)

This time, I hope to have the class beside the pool, if not too many people are swimming. A change of scenery would be nice.

I know that some had to pay RM5.oo to park opposite the condo, which I would like to consider as I really do not want anyone to be paying for car park. Perhaps I can make arrangement to let you park in the condo's visitor parking. Let me know in advance if you want to park in the condo :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the class. I enjoyed it very much.