Friday, September 26, 2008

Hatha or Gentle Flow - 30/9/08 (Tues)

Hi beautiful people,

There's yoga class by Felix on 30/9 (Tues). If you have not tried his class, I would highly recommend you to try as I find him being a dedicated teacher, not only passionate about yoga but he also shares with you the proper technique when holding the asanas. The asanas are not tough to execute as he will guide you thru the correct muscles to contract and how to hold the asanas in a more effective manner. You will definitely feel the difference with Felix's class. He is definitely becoming one of my favourite teachers now.

Venue : Level 5, beside the pool
Menara Bukit Ceylon, Jln Ceylon

Time : 6.30pm

p/s - pls bring your own mat/towel/water.

I had a good response from some ex-Yogazone during the complimentary trial class, but didn't see anyone of them since then, sigh! Well, I guess when it's a free class, why not? Except for some loyal ones that has joined my class since the 1st time! Thank you to those that have been supporting the teachers and enjoying the classes. The teachers feels great & happy that they know that there are people who still enjoys yoga & they know that there are still other options besides YZ!! YAY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have been attending Felix's class a few time & I think he is a good teacher. & I must say that your condo's environment for yoga classes by the pool side is simply relaxing & the cool breeze is calming. Good work, keep up!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for organizing. Will be there.