Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yoga with Azmi Samdjaga for Dec 08

Hello all,


I'll be out of yoga for sometime as I sprained my wrist, but thats not going to stop me from getting a good-workout. I will be going to the gym instead for some cardio sweat-out, something that I don't need the wrist for. But I don't really enjoy being on the thread-mill or bicycle, etc as its so boring.........you know what's coming for the next 60mins.... so predictable, ha!

However, classes as usual every Tues, Saturdays & Sundays with Azmi till end of December 08 (unless otherwise, will be duly notified).


1) Tuesday

Class : Gentle Flow (Beginner/Intermediate)

Time : 7.00-8.15pm

2) Saturday


Class : Hatha Vinyasa (Beginner/Intermediate)

Time : 10.00-11.15am

3) Sunday

Class : Flow Vinyasa (Intermediate/Advance)

Time : 10.00-11.30am


Venue : Level 5, Menara Bukit Ceylon


By the poolside Please bring your own mat/towel/water. Kindly rsvp a day before scheduled class should you be interested in attending class as its on first come first serve basis limited to 10 pax. You could either text me if you have my mobile no. or e-mail me :D See you then.

No comments: