Friday, October 3, 2008

Brownies & Coffee

On normal days, I usually have oats or just veges & protein without carbo. However, during the past few times after yoga in the evening, I was starving and of course over indulge during dinner. So, I thought perhaps have some light tea at 4pm before the class would do me good so that I won't be hungry after lesson.

My darling aunt got me some delicious brownies from Takashima, Singapore (those are really yummy!!!) and of course brownies is not satisfying without the coffee (btw, I limit 1 cup of coffee per month, as coffee is bad for the liver, dehydrates the skin, etc, & recently read somewhere that coffee is bad for flexibility!).

Bad idea to eat 2 hours prior to yoga. We had a lot of back strengthening exercise, therefore, on the tummy doing the superman pose, etc. I almost threw up the brownies & coffee as they haven't been digested!

So, please don't eat before yoga class- at least 3 hours.

No comments: