Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I just love Yoga!

It has been 1 week since I last yoga & I was afraid that I may be out of breath & my stamina may not last the 90mins class. But then, to my surprise, I was okay. It must have been the years of yogaing, and I suppose you don't lose your stamina & muscles in a week!!! Ok, ok, years of practise, but I am still just a beginner.

Today, we tried some new poses and the various side plank & yayy..... I could side plank with one leg off the floor & one hand parallel to the ear. It's my first time ever. I must be improving. It could be that since the teachers are good & class has minimal practitioners, therefore, we get the attention and guidance.


Keane showing us the side plank.




Some of the practitioners trying out the plank with several options.

2 comments:

Yoga Lover said...

Hi YogaBaby,

Congratulations! You did that. So, next time do post the photo of your side plank post as well. Don't just snapshop other practitioners only....

yogababy said...

Hi Yogalover,

It's embarassing to get others to snap my pic, he he. I will just remain as the photographer for now.