Monday, June 1, 2009

Yogitoes skidless towel mat for sale

Sorry people, all stock sold out. Since there were so many enquiries, I would be glad to ship in again. Please feel free to drop me a line to enquire and I can put you on the listing. The best thing is you can go to the website & select the colour you like & let me know k?


A friend of mine got this in recently, if you are interested to purchase them, pls drop me a note. Only 2 left in WOOD colour, from the chinese element collection. Please visit official website for more details http://www.yogitoes.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=yogitoes&Product_Code=SYS-TWLE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested, please let me know price and measurement of the yoga towel mat. My contact detail : Erika 012-2307161

Anonymous said...

How much is it?

yogababy said...

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry, kindly e-mail me at yinyang_yoga@yahoo.com for more details.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Yoga Baby,

This is a cool yoga website. Thank you very much for sharing some news on the yoga community.

By the way, where is this place where you are holding classes? I'm a writer for www.klyoga.com and it'd be great if we can catch up and exchange some yoga 'chat'.

Look forward to your reply :)

Jean
www.klyoga.com
Email: jean@klyoga.com

yogababy said...

Hi Jean,

Thanks for dropping by my humble blog & compliments.

Your blog is very informative & would love to have to join our classes one of these days.

Cheers