Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back to Basics

Some were tired and some wanted a beginners' class, so it was back to Element. It was a nice change from the strong class over the weekend. My shoulders were stiff and aches that I struggled with knee, chest, & chin down, therefore, Keane gave us an option from plank to downward dog instead. I guess he got the hint when I practically dived down to the floor from plank pose.

We were lined-up against the wall for Warrior 2 for a proper alignment. It makes a whole lot of difference when doing it against the wall as you would need to press your pelvic bone against the wall.

Surprisingly, muscles felt better after the class- less stiff & less tired!!

2 comments:

yamuna, yogini said...

Less is more and more doesnt mean its good.

yogababy said...

I do believe in some aspect that less is more.