Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Heart Pumping Hatha with Keane

I have always enjoyed Keane's class. The beauty with having to a good instructor on a regular basis is that the instructor is able to access our strength, flexibility, endurance and also our weaknesses. Having said that, his class is never boring as he will always have different variations weekly & he will always give us options-for the beginners & the intermediate.

I was hesitant to carry along my towel as I thought that with the heavy downpour earlier, being cool & wouldn't be needing the towel. But I am glad I did, as all of us had a great workout & well, the towel came in handy during the 90 mins class.

Just to share a photo with you- a side twist with one leg folded to the side.


We did try yesterday, plank with 1 leg & i hand off the floor (mind you,
leg and hand on the same side!!!). Couldn't take a pic as my other hand had to be on the floor, unless I master balancing on just one foot???? is that even possible????


No comments: