Friday, November 28, 2008

Yogalates with Lila-Sun 30/11

November is/was a month of surprising events. Of course the hottest news was the ban of Yoga for muslim, phew, are we glad that the ban has been lifted, and everyone including non-muslim (well, I did feel the wave, I actually went out to buy every english papers available & followed closely on the net).

However, we will be ending the month with a bang! Yogalates with Lila.

Last week was my first time ever & I did enjoy her gentle & mild approach to the class. Wish she could speak a little louder as the birds were chirping away & the sound of music from the pool was in the background. I am certainly looking forward to it again & in fact, someone who came to MBC several times before but stopped coming since the opening of Cheras Plaza was thrilled to know that Lila is teaching this Sunday and is coming for the class!

We have already 7 pax confirmed coming, therefore, perhaps can only take another 1 or 2 max.

No comments: