Friday, November 7, 2008

Yoga Core with Felix

Thinking of which is the best word to describe the class.... it has to be AWESOME!!!! We were all moaning and groaning in pain when we all had our oblique (not sure if this is the right spelling,it's not in Oxford)muscles crunching to the max!!!

We made another discovery with Felix. Our feet were accessed & maybe most of us are not aware of our standing position. My feet collapse inwards toward the arch, hence I lock my inner thighs and hips, and this leads to straining my lower back. Now that explains why I used to have lower back ache & my big toes hurts when I walked non-stop for several hours (shopping marathon!!). A shop in Lot 10 custom-make soles after scanning your feet. The soles can be inserted into your sports shoes or your court shoes would give your feet a better support and eventually eliminate your aching feet. Say bye bye to stiletto,sandals and sling-back!!

No comments: