Friday, November 21, 2008

Yogalates with Lila-Sun 23/11/08


stretch the hamstring & open up those hips!


then try lifting both legs up with your core strength


the sundeck chairs came in handy, now I know there is another use for the chair rather than just getting my tan while reading a book. It was a fantastic feeling on the lower back, it also opens up your shoulders and stretches your upper back. Try this at home with steady chair.

we watch the clouds float by as we lay down on our mats.



I myself have not attended her classes before, but I heard from many practitioners, including some teachers that Lila is a very good teacher who is always friendly, cheerful & passionate about her teaching. I am looking forward to her class this sunday.

If you can't decide what to do this Sunday, please come and join us for a pool-side yogalates with Lila. Come-on ladies, workout those core for a flatter, sexier abs!! I definitely would want that!!!

Hope to see more of you.

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I know where is the location for the class please?

yogababy said...

Hello,

The class is at Menara Bukit Ceylon, Jalan Ceylon.

It's about 5 mins drive from The Weld. E-mail me directly at yinyang_yoga@yahoo.com for a map.

Hope to hear from you soon.